It is with great pleasure that I serve in the Lighthouse Music Department!!!! The purpose of this great ministry is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ through song, encourage believers in their walk with Christ, lead the congregation in worship and provide an avenue through which individuals may share their gift and be an integral part of the worship service. The Music Ministry spreads the Word of God through music experiences.
We welcome all who are anointed and appointed to minister with us!! There are several choirs to choose from. Please see the leaders as described below for rehearsal times!!Blessings,Kristi PrimusMinister of Music
The music department provides worshipful music for assigned church worship services and special services outside of the church.
- Restoration Choir - The membership of the sanctuary shall consist of individuals ages 18 and up who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and possess the ability and desire to serve God through the music ministry. Younger ages may join if they possess the maturity and stability needed. (Coordinator-Kristi Primus)
- Voices of Inspiration- The membership of the Inspirational Choir will consist of seasoned individuals from the choir and/or congregation. (Coordinator-Elvira Jones)
- Male Chorus - The membership of the Male Chorus shall consist of men from the choir and/or the congregation. (Coordinator- JeRom Sanders)
- Fire House Youth Choir - The membership of the Youth Choir shall consist of youth, minimum 11 – 18 years of age. (Coordinator- JeRom Sanders)
- Mass Choir- The membership of this choir includes all choirs.
- Praise Team- The membership of the Praise Team shall consist of chosen dependable saved and Holy Ghost filled singers. They must be an example of worshippers in public and private life. They must have a "freedom" to praise God openly. (Coordinator- Telisa Dillard)